Wiring fire disrupts HMS classes

Hanson Memorial High School classes were disrupted Monday after outside electrical wiring running into the school’s main building caught fire. Franklin Fire Department responded to the incident reported at about 12:40 p.m. and quickly brought the situation under control. The high school students were moved to the gymnasium for the remainder of the day and were back in their classrooms this morning.

St. Mary Now & Franklin Banner-Tribune

Franklin Banner-Tribune
P.O. Box 566, Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: 337-828-3706
Fax: 337-828-2874

Morgan City Daily Review
P.O. Box 948, Morgan City, LA 70381
Phone: 985-384-8370
Fax: 985-384-4255

Follow Us