Cancer survivors and their supporters walked around the Morgan City Municipal Auditorium for 10 hours Saturday as part of the annual Relay for Life symbolizing a day in the life of a cancer patient
Police are investigating a vehicle accident that took the life of a woman Saturday morning.
Firefighters use a chainsaw to cut through the roof of house that caught fire in the 400 block of Fifth Street in Morgan City. Walter Fowler, who was inside the residence, smelled smoke coming from the attic and called the fire department. Homeowner Larry Kyle said the fire may have been caused by faulty wiring. Both men were inside the house at the time of fire and escaped unharmed, they said. Kyle’s dogs also got out uninjured, he said.
(The Daily Review Photo by Zachary Fitzgerald)
Firefighters use a chainsaw to cut through the roof of house that caught fire in the 400 block of Fifth Street in Morgan City.