Local

Grease fire damages house

A grease fire did extensive damage to a Patterson home at 2302 La. 182 Friday. Thirty-five firefighters fought the blaze with 21 from the Patterson Volunteer Fire Department and the rest from Centerville and Bayou Vista volunteer departments. Above, Patterson firefighter C.C. Stewart hoses down a lingering hotspot on the corner of the house.
(The Daily Review Photo by Preston Gill)

A kitchen grease fire is blamed for causing extensive damage to a Patterson home Friday afternoon.

Pages

St. Mary Now & Franklin Banner-Tribune

Franklin Banner-Tribune
P.O. Box 566, Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: 337-828-3706
Fax: 337-828-2874

Morgan City Daily Review
P.O. Box 948, Morgan City, LA 70381
Phone: 985-384-8370
Fax: 985-384-4255

Follow Us