Local

Inspection on the old Atchafalaya River bridge

The La. 182 bridge was scheduled to be closed from 8 a.m. to noon today for a routine inspection. The Long-Allen Bridge was opened for traffic in 1933 and was a major crossing over the Atchafalay River until the E.J. Lionel Grizzaffi Bridge on U.S. 90 opened in 1975.
(The Daily Review Photo by Crystal Thielepape)

The La. 182 bridge was scheduled to be closed from 8 a.m. to noon today for a routine inspection.

Pages

St. Mary Now & Franklin Banner-Tribune

Franklin Banner-Tribune
P.O. Box 566, Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: 337-828-3706
Fax: 337-828-2874

Morgan City Daily Review
P.O. Box 948, Morgan City, LA 70381
Phone: 985-384-8370
Fax: 985-384-4255

Follow Us